A coordinated, non-duplicative sequence of academic and technical content at the secondary and postsecondary level that:
- Incorporates challenging State academic standards.
- Addresses both academic and technical knowledge and skills, including employability skills.
- Is aligned with the needs of industries in the economy of the State, region, tribal community, or local area.
- Progresses in specificity
- Has multiple entry and exit points that incorporate credentialing.
- Culminates in the attainment of a recognized postsecondary credential. A program of study provides students with a strong experience in and a comprehensive understanding of all aspects of industry.